New IBC/IFC building codes now require the use of photoluminescent egress path markings.
The PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking System offers a perfect solution for any commercial, office, or industrial building to clearly and safely mark stairways, emergency exit paths, obstacles, handrail, and door markings. The PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking System is UL1994-listed, non- electrical, energy-efficient, non-radioactive, and a LEED qualifier.
Our selection of products America Permalight includes:
- 90-Degree Angled Aluminum Stair Nosing – Photoluminescent & Anti-Slip
- Photoluminescent Anti-Slip Tape
- Photoluminescent Aluminum Step Edge Strip with Adhesive Backing
- Photoluminescent Handrail Marking
- Photoluminescent Floor-Mounted Perimeter Demarcation Line
- Photoluminescent Wall Mounted Perimeter Demarcation Line
- Photoluminescent Obstacle Marking
- Photoluminescent Stairway/Floor Identification Signs
- Photoluminescent Door Frame and Push Bar Markings
- Photoluminescent Emergency Exit Symbols and Directional Signs